1. The national consultation will be participated by representatives from the following categories-
2. It is mandatory for all participants to complete the online registration to join the Citizens Conclave.
3. Online registration does not guarantee the opportunity for participation. Only selected and invited representatives can participate in the national consultation.
4. A maximum of 4 (four) representatives can join the event from the Partner organisations based in Dhaka. A maximum of 6 (six) representatives can join the event from the Partner organisations based in outside of Dhaka. Among the registered participants from Partner organisations- minimum 50% should be female participants. Also, minimum, 1 representative should be below age of 35 years.
5. Other than Platform’s partner organisations, a maximum of 2 (two) representatives can participate from any non-state actors such as NGOs, CSOs and private organisations. Only selected and invited representatives can participate.
6. From people who will register within the given deadline, a maximum of 600 (six hundred) participants will be entitled to participate.
7. The Platform Secretariat will send an e-ticket to the confirmed participants via e-mail after 22 April 2019. It is a must to bring the printed copy of the e-ticket to enter the venue.
8. The Platform will not provide any allowance to the participants to attend the event and also, will not charge any participation fee.
Registration deadline: Monday, 22 April 2019.
Registration link: https://bit.ly/2KelCt2